Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture: We seek to hosting and Water Resources Minister in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture: We seek to hosting and Water Resources Minister in Parliament Empty Parliamentary Agriculture: We seek to hosting and Water Resources Minister in Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 4:39 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Agriculture: We seek to hosting and Water Resources Minister in Parliament[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 01.31.2016 at 12:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced that the Committee on Agriculture and Water parliamentary, on Sunday, for its bid to host the Minister of Water Resources at a formal meeting of the Council of Representatives to clarify the true position of Mosul Dam.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said committee member MP Ali Safi in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the parliamentary committee will host the Minister of Water Resources in the first meetings of the committees of the Parliament on Wednesday after the resumption of hearings, put a plug connector file."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "the Commission will be presented the matter to the Presidency and the members of Parliament at a hearing next Tuesday to show the opinion of the House, about the possibility of hosting in front of the parliament during an informal meeting, or within the Commission, which agreed to automatically minister hosting the meeting next Wednesday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "there is continuity going on between the parliamentary committee and the Ministry of Water Resources for the follow-up contract to refer the project and execution of the maintenance of the dam to the Italian company, as well as training of cadres and technical staffs, and to provide management of the dam with drilling and injection of cement." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:19 am