Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maduro: Agreement "destination" between OPEC and non-member exporters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maduro: Agreement "destination" between OPEC and non-member exporters Empty Maduro: Agreement "destination" between OPEC and non-member exporters

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 5:23 am

Maduro: Agreement "destination" between OPEC and non-member exporters
    Maduro: Agreement "destination" between OPEC and non-member exporters 55559

BAGHDAD / Obelisk:, announced Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Saturday that members of the OPEC countries (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) are 'close' to reach with oil-exporting countries are not members of this organization, an agreement bridleth deterioration of prices in the black gold that collapsed to historical levels.
    Maduro told reporters in Caracas: 'we are close to reaching an agreement between the oil-producing countries are members of the OPEC oil and non-Member States'. But the head of the State of Venezuela, a founding member of OPEC, however, saying: 'to be close does not mean that we have reached. "
    Maduro statement comes at a time when Venezuela's oil minister Aalockheo del Pino begins a tour of Russia, Qatar, Iran and Saudi Arabia, to urge this black gold-producing countries to adopt a strategy to curb the deterioration of prices, and a government source said.
    He will meet Del Pino, who also heads the General Petroleum Company (BDO FSA), on Monday, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak to meet Tuesday with Qatari Energy Minister Mohammed Bin Saleh Al-Sada, before heading to Iran and Saudi Arabia, as a clearer statement for the group.
    Since more than a year and is trying to Venezuela urged OPEC to curb oil prices, and suggested that the oil cartel last week held an extraordinary meeting in February.

http://www.almesalah.com/index.php?page=article&id=68734

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:37 am