Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Journal) reveal new Khvaya Jubouri recent visit to Washington

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

(Journal) reveal new Khvaya Jubouri recent visit to Washington Empty (Journal) reveal new Khvaya Jubouri recent visit to Washington

Post by wciappetta on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 6:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Alaa al-Tamimi
Iraqi political reveal full Alusi for the most prominent files put forward by House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri in Washington during his recent visit to the United States .. 
and said Alusi told the "Journal" that the visit of al-Jubouri to Washington at the invitation of universities and research centers American in nature public,

but to visit other dimensions. "He added that "al-Jubouri went to Washington a private decision-makers in the United States as part of a new strategy of the United States in Iraq and the Middle East in general." He explained that "the invitation files that haunt Washington discussed with al-Jubouri, primarily to get rid of organizing Daash and growing popular crowd Armed wings and lawlessness and the budget deficit, "noting that" the United States has called al-Jubouri to Washington also take a view on the claims "year" the establishment of the province to them, "He pointed out that" al-Jubouri expressed flexibility on the "Sunni region" and the rest of the files put forward by Washington it, " adding that "liberalization of Nineveh province, one of the important issues discussed by al-Jubouri also in Washington has informed him of the latest on the date of the operation starting point for an attack on a Mosul." For its part, questioned the MP for the National Alliance emotions grace intentions, "al-Jubouri". She said for (Journal) that " Visit Jubouri Washington did not come from a vacuum, but there are projects in secret to be implemented. 

"and found that" the movements of the President of the House of Representatives did not share with them, and the visit was sudden and unexpected ".ouhdhirt grace" of any projects aimed at destroying the unity of the country. "The Chairman of the Board Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the United States has visited (June 8, 2015), under the invitation of the White House .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Current date/time is Fri 04 Dec 2020, 4:46 am