Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture calling on the government to empty Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture calling on the government to empty Mosul  Empty Parliamentary Agriculture calling on the government to empty Mosul

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 6:48 am

Dam

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Called for the parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, on Monday, the government to empty the connector plug and turn its water tank to the Thar Thar, considering that the conversion of water into Lake Thar Thar in which one negative is high salinity in the waters of the lake.
    Committee Chairman Furat al-Tamimi in an interview with Sama Baghdad that "the government must hold a crisis cell to the subject of the Mosul Dam", inviting them to "empty the dam and make it out of service, despite the fact that emptied its negative effects is difficulty of obtaining fresh water, because the Tigris River water characterized Baladhubh unlike the Euphrates River. "
    He said al-Tamimi, the "Empty dam and diversion of its water tank to blather in which a negative one, a high salinity water in the Thar Thar, but gave up on many of the provinces in the event of the collapse of the dam."
    The Ministry of Water Resources confirmed Friday (January 29, 2016), the absence of signs of the collapse of the Mosul Dam, and as shown that its staff regularly working in the dam, indicated that negotiations with the Italian company for the rehabilitation of the dam has reached advanced stages.
    It is noteworthy that the warnings about the possibility of the collapse of the Mosul Dam largest dams Iraq escalated during the recent period, but the government and official bodies confirms that the injection operations and maintenance of the dam and the exclusion of its collapse during the current period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:17 am