Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Switzerland grants of $ 2450 a month for every citizen without conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Switzerland grants of $ 2450 a month for every citizen without conditions Empty Switzerland grants of $ 2450 a month for every citizen without conditions

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:04 am

[rtl]Switzerland grants of $ 2450 a month for every citizen without conditions 1454318201_56af1532d4102[/rtl]

[rtl]Switzerland grants of $ 2450 a month for every citizen without conditions[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Switzerland intends to vote on the proposal to [/rtl]
    [rtl]give every citizen to 2500 Swiss francs (about 2450 dollars) per month, regardless of whether he was employed or unemployed.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper "The Independent" British, that if the proposal passed Switzerland will become the first country in the world that provides a monthly income of its citizens, unconditionally, in addition to being the first state to vote on this issue.[/rtl]
    [rtl]This idea put forward a group of intellectuals and thinkers who insisted that Swiss Staatmllekem desire to work and get the job, regardless of the salary, but the idea did not receive a positive political attention, but the federal government has agreed to vote on this initiative, in June, The plan aims to lack of linkage between employment and labor on the part of, and income from the other side.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The proposal for the intellectual elite based on an opinion poll, conducted by the "Damoscob" Institute, showed that the majority of the Swiss population will continue in their jobs, or look for jobs, despite the guarantee monthly income for them.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The survey also stated that only 2% of them will stop working, whilst 8%, "it is possible to imagine such a possibility based on the circumstances."[/rtl]
    [rtl]A local newspaper reported that the plan would cost the government about 208 billion Swiss francs in the year, as you will need to 150 million francs of taxes.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:29 am