Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Use whatever stone fruits look freshest at your market to create this refreshing sangria. Its the perfect cooler for a hot summer day.
- Printer Friendly Version
- 6 peaches, plums or nectarines, or your favorite
combination of stone fruits, halved, pitted and
sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups peach nectar
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry Spanish white wine (white
Rioja) or Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 cups club soda, or more, to taste
- Ice cubes for serving
- Watermelon and Tequila Frescas >
- The Hungry Cat Bloody Mary >
- Sidecar >
- Cosmopolitan >
- Tangerine Mimosa >
Directions:In a large pitcher, combine the fruit, peach nectar, orange liqueur and wine. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 12 hours.
Stir in the club soda and ladle the sangria into ice-filled glasses. Serve immediately. Serves 6 to 8.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Outdoor Entertaining, by George Dolese (Free Press, 2006).