Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament hosts Abadi al-Shammari to discuss the repercussions of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament hosts Abadi al-Shammari to discuss the repercussions of the  Empty Parliament hosts Abadi al-Shammari to discuss the repercussions of the

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 8:31 am

Parliament hosts Abadi al-Shammari to discuss the repercussions of the collapse of the Mosul Dam

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MP for the coalition of state law, Jassim Mohammed Jaafar revealed near the host Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Minister of Water Resources Mohsen al-Shammari into the dome of the parliament to discuss the reports of the near collapse of the Mosul Dam. For his part, Minister of Water Resources Mohsen al-Shammari said the technical and security situation of Mosul Dam level well, adding that the hype about the collapse of the dam does not duplicate the health of him .. he said that there is no problem in the dam could lead to its collapse and he needs maintenance from time to time and this is what is doing the ministry.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:52 am