Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MPs Basra, demanding the government to apply the tariff of all border crossings law fairly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MPs Basra, demanding the government to apply the tariff of all border crossings law fairly Empty MPs Basra, demanding the government to apply the tariff of all border crossings law fairly

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 9:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    MPs Basra, demanding the government to apply the tariff of all border crossings law fairly
    02/02/2016

(Independent) .. deputies from the province of Basra, called on the government to apply customs tariffs in all government ports law.
    The MP said Zaher al-Abadi told a news conference jointly with MP emotions blessing today, "we noticed the application of customs tariff law in other provinces without reversing what remains in the budget, which stipulates apply to all provincial law."
    And he demanded the government to wait Abadi, currently applying the law, stressing stand with its application to have been able to do so in all provinces and fairly. "
    For her part, the emotions of the grace that "there is variation in the application of law in Basra is the collection of 30% and in the Ibrahim al-Khalil port in the Kurdistan Region only 5% and this is not fair, like another state." (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 11:19 am