Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Real State will be purchased by occupants

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: Real State will be purchased by occupants Empty Parliamentary Finance: Real State will be purchased by occupants

Post by rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:09 am

Parliamentary Finance: Real State will be purchased by occupants

Date: 02/03/2016 16:29
     | Hits: 118

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Information / special / ..
    Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Wednesday that citizens' They can not buy a state-owned real estate with the exception of the occupants.
    He said committee member Majda al-Tamimi told / information / "The occupants of state-owned real estate, most of them senior officials in the state and the sale of the property would be their share," pointing out that the committee "did not look for real estate that will be sold by the kind of government."
    She added that "the real estate to be sold by the state would have on the government to determine the price of the region and type of property because ordinary citizens They can not buy these properties with the exception of the occupants," asking the Iraqi government to "review the previous sale of real estate."
    She warned of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, on Wednesday, from the sale of property and theft of state property to calculate the pockets of thieves and corrupt money, threatened to stand in particular those wishing to sell real estate in order to steal their money.
    And he issued a Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, earlier, decided to require the sale of real estate and Mmmeltkat state in order to bridge the fiscal deficit budget of the country, as well as targeted financial challenges, pulled by the Iraqi economy. " Finished / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Feb 2023, 6:33 pm