Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
wciappetta
Rocky
6 posters

Emir of Kuwait order to resolve all outstanding issues with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emir of Kuwait order to resolve all outstanding issues with Iraq Empty Emir of Kuwait order to resolve all outstanding issues with Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jan 2013, 7:48 am

Emir of Kuwait order to resolve all outstanding issues with Iraq

Electronic integrity
    Sources in the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Kuwaiti Parliament, the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Kuwait, said during a recent committee meeting, the Emir of Kuwait, gave directives to resolve all outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq.

According to press sources, a Kuwaiti, that there is an official visit will take place during the next phase will include the signing of nine agreements between Kuwait and Iraq, including the Convention on Kuwait Airways Corporation and Iraqi Airways to waive the proceedings, in addition to the Convention on navigation in the Khor Abdullah, noting that the Deputy Prime Minister Kuwaiti Foreign Minister, stressed that Iraq actually began during the last stage maintenance of border markers, which are the most important outstanding issues.

The sources pointed out that the meeting revealed concern branches of popular movements in Iraq, where "is feared to lead to tension in the relationship between the two countries during the coming period."

The sources pointed out that the "continuing sectarian shipping between factions of the Iraqi people will have a profound effect on its direct relations with its neighbors," pointing out that "the members of the Committee stressed the need to exploit Kuwait good relationship with Iraq and Iran to improve its regional.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alestiqama.com/news.php%3Fcat%3Dsiasy%26id%3D5886
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Emir of Kuwait order to resolve all outstanding issues with Iraq Empty Re: Emir of Kuwait order to resolve all outstanding issues with Iraq

Post by wciappetta Wed 02 Jan 2013, 8:02 am

According to press sources, a Kuwaiti, that there is an official visit
    will take place during the next phase
    will include the signing of nine
    agreements
    between Kuwait and Iraq, including the Convention on Kuwait
    Airways Corporation and Iraqi Airways to waive the proceedings, in
    addition to the Convention on navigation in the Khor Abdullah, noting
    that the Deputy Prime Minister Kuwaiti Foreign Minister, stressed that
    Iraq actually began during the last stage
    maintenance of border markers,
    which are the most important outstanding issues.

Rolling right along... Soon we will be looking at this from the rear view mirror as they carry out what they agreed to back March of Last year just as we were saying all along ...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Emir of Kuwait order to resolve all outstanding issues with Iraq Empty Re: Emir of Kuwait order to resolve all outstanding issues with Iraq

Post by zimi31 Wed 02 Jan 2013, 8:39 am

Always appreciate you pointing out the good news on this bumpy road. I remain very hopeful that our long awaited day is near. Thanks! :)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 02 Jan 2013, 9:26 am

wciappetta wrote:

Rolling right along... Soon we will be looking at this from the rear view mirror as they carry out what they agreed to back March of Last year just as we were saying all along ...
    LOL, I have to point this out, WE!! I am like a follower when it comes to you guys... ;)
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:25 am

It's getting closer, things are falling into place. We are almost there. Thanks.
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:54 am

"WE!" I aint French!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:55 am

Neno wrote:LOL, I have to point this out, WE!! I am like a follower when it comes to you guys... ;)

Well Neno if you are a follower...then you are the 'lead' follower. :P
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 02 Jan 2013, 10:56 am

So true Zimi!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:44 pm