Fresh Tomato Bloody Marys
Be the first to Write a Review
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
These Bloody Marys are made with fresh tomato juice for exceptional flavor. Be sure to use very ripe, sweet, summer tomatoes when preparing the juice.
- Printer Friendly Version
- 1 1/4 cups fresh tomato juice (from about 2 lb.
- 3/4 cup fresh celery juice (from about 3 large
- 2 tsp. grated fresh horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. salt, plus more, to taste
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce, plus more, to taste
- 1 tsp. Doctor Tillitsuits seasoning sauce, plus
more, to taste
- Ice cubes as needed
- 4 fl. oz. vodka
- 2 celery stalks
- Ramos Gin Fizz >
- Schiller’s Moscow Mule >
- Black and Tan >
- Sidecar >
- White Port and Tonic >
Directions:In a pitcher, stir together the tomato juice, celery juice, horseradish, pepper, the 1 tsp. salt, 3 dashes Tabasco and 1 tsp. Doctor Tillitsuits sauce. Taste and adjust the seasonings. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Fill 2 tall glasses with ice cubes and add 2 fl. oz. vodka to each one. Stir the tomato juice mixture and pour into glasses, dividing evenly. Garnish each with a celery stalk and serve immediately. Serves 2.