Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington wants to send Apache helicopters for the Liberation of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington wants to send Apache helicopters for the Liberation of Mosul Empty Washington wants to send Apache helicopters for the Liberation of Mosul

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Washington wants to send Apache helicopters for the Liberation of Mosul

 translation term 

US officer high on Monday that the United States wants to send attack helicopters Apache and advisers to help Iraq restore the city of Mosul from Daash group said, and it is considering the campaign against the group accelerate options. 
    US officials including President Barack Obama and said they called for the allies to increase military contributions to destroy efforts Group in Iraq and Syria.He said Gen. Sen Mkvrland, commander of the coalition in Iraq and Syria, he looks forward to the restoration of the city of Mosul as soon as possible but did not say whether he agreed with Iraqis estimates about wresting control of the city by the end of this year, says, "I do not want to set a date, but I would like to end Thread as soon as possible. " 
    previous steps to speed up the campaign included the deployment of dozens of US special operations forces in northern Syria, the power elite to work with the Iraqi forces to hunt down targets Daash. And it may include the accelerator to send more trainers to train the Iraqi army and police. 
    He Mkvrland that the international coalition has trained more than 17,500 Iraqi soldiers and nearly two thousand policeman with three others undergo thousands of soldiers and police are currently training. He added that the proposals drawn does not necessarily need to be more American troops, which deposited far from the frontlines, but instead can contribute coalition partners their forces, "while we expand our operations in Iraq and Syria, there is a possibility we need to more capacity and to troops additional to provide those capabilities. " Mkvrland said that the United States is prepared to send Apache helicopters offensive and deployment of more advisers when needed to help the Iraqi and Kurdish forces in the restoration of Mosul. In the first month of December last US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter said the United States was ready to send advisers and Apache helicopters if Iraq requested to assist in the restoration of the city of Ramadi, but the Iraqi officials did not ask for more help, so I was able Iraqi forces to restore gray late last year. Mkvrland "We can not impose a help, but they have to request one, and we are ready to make available upon request. All he said the defense minister is still under discussion and study." 
    About: News Asia
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 22 Apr 2024, 2:36 pm