Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council BAGHDAD: Financial trimmed our budget to half of what threatens to paralyze our projects, i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council BAGHDAD: Financial trimmed our budget to half of what threatens to paralyze our projects, i Empty Council BAGHDAD: Financial trimmed our budget to half of what threatens to paralyze our projects, i

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Council BAGHDAD: Financial trimmed our budget to half of what threatens to paralyze our projects, including four hospitals

Author: MJ 
    Editor: BK 4.2.2016 13:39 Number of Views: 342 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Baghdad Provincial Council, announced on Thursday, the reduction of allocations to within half a year the current 2016 budget, while receiving ruled out even after downsizing, warned of the possibility of injury to his projects as "total paralysis" as a result.
    The deputy head of the Baghdad Provincial Council, Atwan Atwani, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Council held yesterday its regular weekly, in which the audit of the financial appropriations has in the current 2016 budget," noting that "the Ministry of Finance informed the Board in earlier, the Council allocations for this year amounting to 427 billion dinars, before they surprised Qlstha to 228 billion only an increase of almost 50 percent. "
    He Atwani, that "the Council will restore its priorities and identifies important projects to be implemented under the new budget," returned to "reduce the Council's allocation of its projects means injury to a complete standstill."
    The Vice Chairman of the Baghdad Provincial Council, that of "endangered projects to stop four hospitals varied completion rates from 10 to 25 percent, and benefits for companies executing must be paid during the year as well as other projects for the sectors of education, health, electricity and sewage."
    He Atwani, that "the Council allocated 50 billion dinars to the Municipality of Baghdad to pay two thousand and 824 employees' salaries within the regional development projects," skeptical about the possibility of "the Council for appropriations under the 2016 budget being just ink on paper and is not realistic and will not enter into force and the application actually means projects stopped big and important. "
    It is noteworthy that Iraq is suffering a severe financial crisis, as a result of the decline in world oil prices, and the repercussions of the war against the (Daash). 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:25 am