Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The accumulation of more than 11,000 containers in the ports of Basra because of the customs tariff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The accumulation of more than 11,000 containers in the ports of Basra because of the customs tariff Empty The accumulation of more than 11,000 containers in the ports of Basra because of the customs tariff

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:10 pm

The accumulation of more than 11,000 containers in the ports of Basra because of the customs tariff

2/4/16

Chairman of the Committee of border crossings in the Basra Governorate Council Murtaza lipodeca detect the accumulation of about 6,000 container in the port of Umm Qasr northern Add 5700 container in the southern port for the result of the application of the tariff law on the south outlets without the Kurdistan region.

He lipodeca said in a statement seen by the news agency of our economy and the arrival of a batch of cows and calves to the ports of Basra

As reported in an invitation to the competent authorities such as agriculture, transport and health in order to detect the integrity of the entire legal proceedings and take and entered at the earliest after the confirmation of the absence of irregularities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 5:34 pm