Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi denies conducting ministerial change in the current government

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi denies conducting ministerial change in the current government Empty Abadi denies conducting ministerial change in the current government

Post by rocky Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:26 pm

[size=36]Abadi denies conducting ministerial change in the current government[/size]

Denied the National Reform Movement, on Wednesday, the news that a large body on the determination of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi procedures cabinet reshuffle within his booth.
    The MP said the current Zaher al-Abadi in a press statement that “the National Alliance has not received any request from the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on ministerial change procedures within his booth ministerial”, adding that “there are reports circulating between the political blocs on a cabinet reshuffle to transfer some powers to the provinces.” .
    He added that “the news circulated by the media about the presence of ministerial amendments to the current government cabins baseless not exist,” stressing that “all meetings between the political parties focused on the transfer of some of the work and the powers of the presidency of the provincial councils.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:54 am