Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

‘Please Clap’: After Impassioned Speech, Jeb Bush Has to Ask Town Hall Crowd for Applause

Lobo
    Lobo

‘Please Clap’: After Impassioned Speech, Jeb Bush Has to Ask Town Hall Crowd for Applause Empty ‘Please Clap’: After Impassioned Speech, Jeb Bush Has to Ask Town Hall Crowd for Applause

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:37 pm

‘Please Clap’: After Impassioned Speech, Jeb Bush Has to Ask Town Hall Crowd for Applause
    Feb. 3, 2016 4:00pm Chris Enloe

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, the very early favorite for the 2016 Republican nomination, struggled to get applause Wednesday during an town hall in New Hampshire.

During the Manchester event, Bush promised his audience that if he were president, he would not be as divisive as front-runner Donald Trump and that he would back-up his campaign promises.
    OH GOLLY, LOOK AT THE FACES -  A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1,000 WORDS - LOL

‘Please Clap’: After Impassioned Speech, Jeb Bush Has to Ask Town Hall Crowd for Applause F_dc_jeb_clap_160203.video_560x315
    Image source: MSNBC/screenshot
    “My pledge to you, I will be a commander in chief that will have the back of the military,” Bush told the crowd. “I won’t trash talk, I won’t be a divider-in-chief or an agitator-in-chief. I won’t be out there blowharding, talking a big game without backing it up.”

“I think the next president needs to be a lot quieter but send a signal that we’re prepared to act in the national security interest of this country,” he added. “To get back in the business of creating a more peaceful world.”

After that line, Bush paused, seemingly waiting for the crowd to applaud and cheer him — but they didn’t.

“Please clap,” Bush had to tell the crowd, sounding defeated.

The crowd then laughed and began to clap as Bush had requested.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/03/please-clap-after-impassioned-speech-jeb-bush-has-to-ask-town-hall-crowd-for-an-applause/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-02-04&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 am