Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
elandur
Neno
wciappetta
7 posters

Goolsbee: 'This Is a Punch to the Gut. This Is Not a Good Number.'

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Goolsbee: 'This Is a Punch to the Gut. This Is Not a Good Number.' Empty Goolsbee: 'This Is a Punch to the Gut. This Is Not a Good Number.'

Post by wciappetta Fri 05 Apr 2013, 9:01 am

Goolsbee: 'This Is a Punch to the Gut. This Is Not a Good Number.'

8:53 AM, Apr 5, 2013
    • By DANIEL HALPER

Austan Goolsbee, a former economic adviser to President Obama, called this morning's jobs report "a punch to the gut":

"We all overshot it," said Goolsbee on CNBC. "This is a punch to the gut. This is not a good number."

He went to blame sequestration, though a CNBC anchor interrupted him to say that it's result of the payroll tax hike.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/goolsbee-punch-gut-not-good-number_714553.html

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Goolsbee: 'This Is a Punch to the Gut. This Is Not a Good Number.' Empty Re: Goolsbee: 'This Is a Punch to the Gut. This Is Not a Good Number.'

Post by Neno Fri 05 Apr 2013, 9:09 am

Telling you, we do not need the Wall Street'ers, the Federal Reserve or its Notes, the IRS, the Gold Standard, or Taxes. What we need is the US to wise up and rid all these institutes (Cartel Bankers, Jykells, and that system) and go back to the GREENBACK!! Then you do not have worry about all the games that these things play... ;)

OS: The term "Follow the Money" is the only survival with this game but I rather not follow and hold my own if, the system will just change. Until then I have to play.. ;)

https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t4654-jfk-vs-the-federal-reserve#11592
    elandur
    elandur
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Goolsbee: 'This Is a Punch to the Gut. This Is Not a Good Number.' Empty Re: Goolsbee: 'This Is a Punch to the Gut. This Is Not a Good Number.'

Post by elandur Fri 05 Apr 2013, 9:39 am

Not sure why they are so surprised. None of the things I have been tracking are showing anything like the sort of optimism the media has been portraying.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri 05 Apr 2013, 10:01 am

Thank Obama and his ideas,I think he wants us to fall.I also believe that all the prayers of the GOD fearing people are keeping it in the area that it is,or we would be in alot worse place than we are.Help us and our leaders father God in the name of Jesus.Amen
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:02 pm

elandur wrote:Not sure why they are so surprised. None of the things I have been tracking are showing anything like the sort of optimism the media has been portraying.

They're probably just surprised because it's so bad that the adoring media could't find a way to put 'lipstick on this pig' and cover their butts as usual!!!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 3:36 pm

sequestration had nothing to do with this .. its all about those payroll taxes and obama care taxes !
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri 05 Apr 2013, 4:01 pm

Duck I'm with you on this one.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 7:13 pm

I'm surprised the Federal Reserve did not pump up the stock market as then usually do. We really don't know what is for real or not, because of them playing with all the markets. No true reading.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 05 Apr 2013, 7:51 pm

That's true they do exactly that ...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:38 pm