Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government Abadi: the aircraft f16 moving Camry .. Iraqi military decision

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Government Abadi: the aircraft f16 moving Camry .. Iraqi military decision Empty Government Abadi: the aircraft f16 moving Camry .. Iraqi military decision

Post by rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 8:45 am

[ltr]Government Abadi: the aircraft f16 moving Camry .. Iraqi military decision[/ltr]
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD / .. The Iraqi government confirmed on Saturday that the aircraft owned by the f16 Iraq ordered them to move without any foreign intervention, among it is working under the direct supervision of the leadership of the Air Force.
A spokesman for the office of Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi's "Eye of Iraq News," "The aircraft of the f16handed over to the Ministry of Defense and has become in the custody of the Iraqi government is working under the direct supervision of the leadership of the Air Force according to the needs and requirements of the military operations," adding that "all the weapons possessed by Iraq and including the aircraft moving Iraqi military decision independently this matter Sticky do not talk it. "
And the newborn that "the international coalition aircraft when the air strikes in Iraq are strikes at the request or with the consent of the Iraqi government."
This comes as, stressed security for the parliamentary committee and the defense, on Saturday that the Iraqi government does not have the powers to move the aircraft f16without US government approval.
It is noteworthy that Iraq has signed an agreement with Washington to buy 36 aircraft fighter plane F16, The Iraqi government announced in September 2011, for the payment of the first installment of the value of the deal to buy 18 fighter of this kind, while confirming that the Ministry of Defence, on the third of July 2012, the government's desire Iraq to increase the number of these aircraft in the "near future" to protect Iraqi airspace. Ended 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 1:13 am