Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accountability: Parliament is authorized to re-Baathists to their jobs

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Accountability: Parliament is authorized to re-Baathists to their jobs Empty Accountability: Parliament is authorized to re-Baathists to their jobs

Post by rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 9:16 am

[ltr]Accountability: Parliament is authorized to re-Baathists to their jobs[/ltr]

Since 02/06/2016 14:27 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Denied the accountability and justice, on Saturday, make a decision to re-Baathists, saying it is awaiting parliament's approval on some of the amendments made by the draft law.[/ltr]
[ltr]It referred to as the "Accountability and Justice Commission has issued a decision on the 30th of last September for the return of former Baath Party members to their jobs, particularly those who have not stained their hands with the blood of Iraqis."[/ltr]
[ltr]The Vice-President of the Commission Bakhtiar Omar's / balances News /, "The body has not made any decision to re-Baathists from the category (member of the task) or less to service and allow them to carry on their work in government departments," he said, adding that "it needs to enact a law by parliament. "[/ltr]
[ltr]He said Omar, said: "The authority has sent the amendments to the law to the House of Representatives and is awaiting ratification," adding that "the amendment contains a number of facilities that will allow for some categories of return."[/ltr]
[ltr]Omar said, that "the body does not have any draws on a review of the papers a number of the Baathists, unless there is a parliamentary legislation that would allow it."[/ltr]
[ltr]Article VII Second of the accountability and justice law stipulates that all covered by the right to return to a position under the provisions of Article 6 of the Act to provide official requests over a period of 60 days for those who were at home, and 90 days was outside Iraq, and otherwise fall functional rights. Ended 29[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 1:30 am