Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human Rights invite the United Nations to intervene to rescue trapped inside Fallujah

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Human Rights invite the United Nations to intervene to rescue trapped inside Fallujah Empty Human Rights invite the United Nations to intervene to rescue trapped inside Fallujah

Post by rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 10:45 am

[size=32]Human Rights invite the United Nations to intervene to rescue trapped inside Fallujah[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Baghdad

Chairman of the Parliamentary Commission on Human Rights Arshad Salhi called on the government to bear the legal and constitutional responsibilities towards the risks to the city of Fallujah from genocide to many innocent lives of the people of that city .

He called Al-Salhi said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "the UN urgent intervention by teams internationalism for the relief of families under siege in Fallujah and open corridors have to be able to get out and called the Department of Immigration and the ministries concerned secured temporary housing for families that Stensh during operations the attack."

Salhi said that "the people of Fallujah are located between the jaws one side surrounded Daash parents and using them as human shields On the other hand they are not allowed to go out by providing them with safe corridors for the people of the city ."

He called the international and domestic human rights organizations to immediately intervene to aid beleaguered families before it is too late, noting that any delay in lifting the remaining families from the city of Fallujah would cause a humanitarian disaster are borne by all for failing to perform the national and humanitarian duty . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 12:35 am