Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zucchini Fries

Lobo
    Lobo

Zucchini Fries Empty Zucchini Fries

Post by Lobo Sun 07 Feb 2016, 10:10 pm

Zucchini Fries Img15l
    Zucchini Fries
    Zucchini Fries Translucent
    Be the first to Write a Review
    Prep Time: 10 minutes
    Cook Time: 20 minutes
    Servings: 4
    Here, panko bread crumbs are pressed onto pieces of zucchini and then air fried. The result is deliciously crisp and has much less fat than traditional fried zucchini sticks.

Ingredients:

• 2 zucchini, about 1 lb. (500 g) total, cut into spears 2 1/2 inches (6 cm) long
    • Kosher salt, to taste
    • 2 Tbs. olive oil
    • 3/4 cup (1 oz./30 g) panko bread crumbs
    • Aioli for serving

Directions:

Sprinkle the zucchini spears with salt and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.

Preheat a Philips air fryer to 390°F (199°C).

Gently blot the zucchini with paper towels to remove any excess moisture. Place in a large bowl, drizzle with the olive oil and gently toss. Spread the panko on a plate. Roll the zucchini in the panko, coating all sides and pressing firmly so the crumbs adhere.

Working in batches, place the zucchini in the fry basket and insert into the air fryer. Cook until the zucchini is slightly crisp and golden brown, about 10 minutes, turning the spears over halfway through cooking.

Transfer the zucchini to a platter and sprinkle with salt. Serve immediately with aioli. Serves 4.

Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen

Related Tips

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:25 pm