Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Al-Abbadi received a US message content «solving the popular crowd»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Al-Abbadi received a US message content «solving the popular crowd» Empty Sources: Al-Abbadi received a US message content «solving the popular crowd»

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 4:00 am

[size=32]Sources: Al-Abbadi received a US message content «solving the popular crowd»[/size]

12:00:03 8/2/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Sources: Abadi delivered an American message content «solving the popular crowd»Orient - News section:According to well-informed sources that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi delivered last Thursday, an American message decree the dissolution of the popular crowd in two weeks only, with assurances that thousands of soldiers of the band «101st Airborne» who were deployed in Iraq weeks ago, they will believe the necessary protection to government headquarters against any possible reaction. The sources said that «the American message of Ebadi, stating that it is better to solve the popular crowd, so there will be no confrontation flowing out the blood of innocent Iraqis», noting that «the Americans agreed with al-Abadi to curtail the role of the leaders of the crowd once and deliver weapons of factions of the crowd of the state.» As sources linked the declaration of the Shiite authority for not addressing political issues in her speeches, and between the US steps to end the role of the popular crowd and dissolved completely, and the political dynamics of another kind led by Shiite leaders to isolate al-Abadi, after trust him to block, and the formation of what is known as the (government bailout) .[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 12 Jun 2024, 11:09 am