Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Society: 60 thousand Iraqi refugees in Sweden want to return to their homes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Society: 60 thousand Iraqi refugees in Sweden want to return to their homes Empty Society: 60 thousand Iraqi refugees in Sweden want to return to their homes

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Society: 60 thousand Iraqi refugees in Sweden want to return to their homes

 Malmo / Sinan seven 

Swedish Assembly on the issues of integration and the rights of refugees in Sweden, on Sunday, the desire revealed about 60,000 Iraqi refugees to return to the country, as explained that the length of the waiting period and not to adapt to the "new situation" highlights the reasons for their refusal to stay, called in refugee Swedish People's Party Member to learn the language and to attend cultural evenings and get a job for the purpose of integration into society. Jawazat tickets andtravel to the returnees Muhammad Khurshid, director of projects at the friendship Association of Swedish Youth said "long" that "over the past year was up each day to Sweden between 1000 to 1500 people, section of these people have left Sweden and no one knows where was their destination, exactly? Is their countries of origin or to other countries so we found this project, which is the opening of the Center for the voluntary return in Malmo to know the names and the preparation of returning to Iraq with the support of the Swedish immigration Service, and we will go to this project end this month, an official and a government inaugurated for a starting job help wishing to return to Iraq. " He said Mohammed" in regards to the mass exodus that occurred in the last year of Sweden, the there are about 55 to 65 thousand people wishing to return to Iraq, and present them across Sweden all, some of them returned without to tell our organization or the Swedish authorities, whether the police or the Department of immigration because there is considerable momentum on immigration after this wave, "noting that this number trader now here and we are working it in terms of knowledge and help people who want to come back." he explained that "the most prominent the reasons that these refugees pushed for a return to Iraq is the large number of refugees in Sweden and the lack of places sheltered, because part of them slept in churches and camps, as well as the situation is here did not satisfy Tmuahathm, Vastdmoa reality is different from the outlook. " he continued," we are working on register persons who wish to return voluntarily to Iraq, especially those who do not have passports, and we have coordinated with the Iraqi embassy and with the Department of immigration Swedish to issue passports to provide tickets and help them return, in addition to communicating with the Center for Human rights in Iraq - Arbil office to receive the returnees and to facilitate the guardians. " difficult integration Nabila Ali, President of Association (Ed hands) believes that" the length of waiting to get residence and difficult reunion action period is one of the main reasons that prompted these refugees to consider returning to their home countries, "pointing out that" a group of them could not adapt and integrate with the new society. " she added that" among its specialized affairs of refugees seeking to integrate these people in Swedish society, but there are people who were not able to integrate and start a new life, so we started Btsel the task of returning to his country might succeed there its projects and realize their dreams and become an important person does not continue to fail here and stays as a number only, and already recently cooperated with the friendship society for the success of this project. " explains Nabila" we have an educational and cultural projects to try to create some kind of integration with the new society for refugees, and also always evaluate Amassi cultural carnivals Arab for those interested in communicating with the Arab air in and out of isolation which caught. " wrath of waiting Rococo Korsr, a member of the Swedish people's Party, he said in an interview for the" long ", that" the long periods that precede the resolution of the refugee file and obtain residence was a reason for their return to their countries, and that the long wait generates a kind of anger among the refugee and the kind of frustration we must address this issue, the government did not do something enough in this topic requires further measures that will help them eliminate wait things useful and important for them, period. " He added Korsr that" the number who arrived in Sweden from refugees is a large number and above the ability of the Department of immigration to take them until we have many cases of sickness for immigration department because of work pressure. " it is believed that" people who want to return them to find an appropriate atmosphere keep them away from the atmosphere of which they are, for example, to come to such cultural evenings that will help them get to know other people and communicate with them and move in ways that integrate with the community, and should be on the refugee to spend the run-up to obtain residency in learning the Swedish language and get a job so he can continue his life easier in Sweden and shorten the number of steps. " causes back Ahmad Abdullah, the return to Iraq, said in an interview for the "long" that "the reason for my return to Iraq is due to the rejection of my request for asylum by the immigration Service and the Swedish after the rejection decision first you hire a lawyer to challenge the Swedish immigration decision, but unfortunately they did not look to the request of the appeal and clung to the rejection decision, so I did not find an option Front Second only to return to Iraq. " Ahmed added" after the rejection of my application for asylum did not find a good treatment helps me to return to Iraq because the procedures are very complex and need to Achehradh what forced me to bear all the cost of return and did not get any help from any government agency or humanitarian whether material or moral promised to Nagafta own. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:18 am