Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister confirms Iraq’s desire to communicate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister confirms Iraq’s desire to communicate Empty Oil Minister confirms Iraq’s desire to communicate

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:45 pm

[size=36]Oil Minister confirms Iraq’s desire to communicate[/size]

Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi stressed Iraq’s desire to communicate with discreet international companies and follow-up projects in the development of oil fields in the gas field.
    A statement by the Ministry, said that Abdul-Mahdi received today CEO / Shell / Hans Naamekap in Iraq, and they discussed joint cooperation between the two sides in the field of oil industry.
    He said that the Oil Minister confirmed Iraq’s desire to strengthen ties and communication with discreet international companies, including the Company / Shell / to discuss expanding the horizons of cooperation and follow-up projects in the development of oil fields in the gas sector.
    For his part, Naamekap praised the Ministry’s efforts aimed at providing the appropriate conditions for the work of foreign companies operating in Iraq, stressing the desire of his company on the implementation of plans to develop the oil and gas industry in Iraq. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:21 am