Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turaihi L / balance News /: the province of Karbala required 100 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turaihi L / balance News /: the province of Karbala required 100 billion dinars Empty Turaihi L / balance News /: the province of Karbala required 100 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 4:08 am

[ltr]Turaihi L / balance News /: the province of Karbala required 100 billion dinars[/ltr]

Since 02/09/2016 10:29 am (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The governor of Karbala, Akil Turaihi, on Tuesday, said that the province needed 100 billion dinars, emphasizing that they are complaining of a shortage of funds, which are an obstacle to the implementation of service projects and infrastructure in 2016.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Turaihi L / balance News /, that "conservative complaining about the lack of financial allocations since last year, as she was offset about 127 billion Iraqi dinars, and this figure is very small compared with the importance of preserving for being an important Islamic center in the world and visited by millions of visitors annually from both Iraqis and foreigners, as well as the presence of more than 200 thousand displaced people in housing because of terrorist acts taking place in Iraq, and all this cost the budget to maintain a lot of money. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There is another problem facing us as the Karbala have financial benefits for companies that have implemented projects in the past years, up to 100 billion Iraqi dinars."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "what came to us from the budget is estimated at 33 billion dinars, so, more than 300 projects have been suspended because of the financial crisis, including the projects concerning infrastructure, one of the regional development projects, in addition to a number of projects implemented by the federal ministries in Karbala." It ended 29/38[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:26 am