Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fake names in the ration card database records

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fake names in the ration card database records Empty Fake names in the ration card database records

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:39 am

[size=37]Fake names in the ration card database records[/size]

BAGHDAD - Follow-up: Minister of Commerce announced the agency Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani start checking the database of registered members in the ration card operations, which outnumber the more than 37 million people according to the latest statistics of the Department of Planning and Follow-up in the office of the ministry. He Xiaa in a statement to the Center for breaking news in the Ministry of Commerce received (Il Giornale) a copy of that initial registered for a total of checks in the ration card turned out the existence of more than 327,000 people over the age of 80 years and more, some of them Toldath dating back to 1877 as well as the presence of 413,000 people in whose names the similarity in the same paper and record triple and name. He said, adding that those names that make up the more than 800,000 people under scrutiny as a result of a natural skepticism and after completion of the audits are heading to other audits include Moadaa in the database and then head to the legal proceedings through the Office of the Inspector General and the Iraqi judiciary.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:18 am