Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Canada to turn 7 military bases into refugee camps, taxpayers to fund mosques

Lobo
    Lobo

Canada to turn 7 military bases into refugee camps, taxpayers to fund mosques Empty Canada to turn 7 military bases into refugee camps, taxpayers to fund mosques

Post by Lobo Tue 09 Feb 2016, 4:35 pm

Canada to turn 7 military bases into refugee camps, taxpayers to fund mosques

February 8, 2016 7:09 pm By Robert Spencer 84 Comments

This will have the effect of creating seven 100% Muslim cities all over Canada. In those cities, will the Muslims, in their gratitude, forget all about Islam’s doctrines of warfare against and subjugation of unbelievers? Of course they won’t, but Canadian officials, like officials all over the West, do not recognize that those doctrines even exist, and so are not making any provisions for what might happen if Muslims in these new cities do start to misunderstand Islam on a large scale.

Canada to turn 7 military bases into refugee camps, taxpayers to fund mosques Canada-military-base

“BREAKING: Liberals to build refugee camps on seven Canadian military bases — Taxpayers will fund mosques, Korans,” by Ezra Levant, The Rebel, February 8, 2016 (thanks to Kathy Shaidle):

The Canadian military has been ordered by Justin Trudeau’s Liberals to draft plans to house more than 6,000 Muslim migrants on a long-term basis at military bases, according to documents obtained exclusively by The Rebel (see below.)
    Included in the Department of National Defence budgets are hundreds of thousands of dollars set aside for “religious support,” including the purchase of Muslim Korans, prayer mats and foot-washing towels.
    The plans also call for the construction of mosques or “worship centres,” using taxpayers dollars.
    The planning documents, in English and French, were released in response to a Rebel “Access to Information” request about religious expenditures by the Department of National Defence.
    But the detailed Quebec budget plans also shed light on the sheer scale of the Trudeau government’s plans to set up refugee camp-style accommodations on seven Canadian Forces Bases across Quebec and Ontario.
    The budget for Quebec alone totals more than $46 million for the first six months.
    For a typical migrant family, that’s a $200,000/year subsidy — not including medicare or welfare.
    It’s shocking that Canadian Armed Forces personnel will be ordered to abandon the coalition battle against ISIS and return to Canada to become waiters, chauffeurs and social workers for Muslim migrants, and that Canadian Forces Bases will be turned into squalid refugee camps.
    It’s a disgrace that Canadian military personnel have been sent eviction notices to make way for foreign migrants.
    But for the DND’s budget to be diverted away from military purposes and towards buying Korans and building mosques for foreign migrants, is especially outrageous.
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/canada-to-turn-7-military-bases-into-refugee-camps-taxpayers-to-fund-mosques
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Canada to turn 7 military bases into refugee camps, taxpayers to fund mosques Empty Re: Canada to turn 7 military bases into refugee camps, taxpayers to fund mosques

Post by ahill Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:16 am

Lobo,

I read this on 'therebel.media' last night and it just made my blood boil!

We have the dumbest Prime Minister EVER!  even dumber than his dad (Pierre) who shoved 
    the metric system, multiculturalism and french as the official second language down our throats!
    There are 3 other things   -   just can't remember right now... but I
     will and let you know

A country has to support their troops.  After all they are putting their lives on the line everyday for their country.  
    That's our sons and daughters.

Justin is a very spoiled rich brat and a total disgrace to Canada as Prime Minister.  Our forefathers must be rolling
    over in their graves.

Two older ladies I know -  93 and 94 - their husbands served in WW2 - they are very upset by the treatment of our military by Justin.
    I could say alot more but I am only one of millions who disagree what Trudeau is doing.

He can't even speak one sentence  without saying  'uhhhh'  after 3 or 4 words.

Lord help us here!!.

The main reason I have such support of our troops (also my American family)) is because my family served their country (Canada) in WW1 and WW2 and the Korean War.
    Three women served in WW2 also and one was a nurse. 
    My grandmother's four sons served in WW2 and lucky none had  to make the ultimate sacrifice.... but lots of other post-war health problems.
    Then  one joined to help in the Korean War along with more than 26,000 Canadian men and women.

I'm afraid for the North American continent.

ann

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:17 am