Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/ Balances News / publish the results of the election of members of the Iraqi Economic Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/ Balances News / publish the results of the election of members of the Iraqi Economic Council Empty / Balances News / publish the results of the election of members of the Iraqi Economic Council

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 7:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since 02/11/2016 14:21 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - balances News
    Published / balances News / Thursday, the results of the election of members of the Iraqi Economic Council.
    A reporter / balances News /, that "during the first meeting of the General Authority Economic Council were elected members of the Board of Directors where he became happy and flames First Deputy Board of Directors and the election of Ibrahim al-Baghdadi, head of the Board of Directors."
    He added, "it was elected on the Issue to be the second deputy to the Board of Directors in addition to the election of Baqir al Mashat and happy stoker and Abbas Mohammad Qasim Nauman and as members of the Council" .anthy 29/4 e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:16 pm