Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The start of the battle of Mosul .. the international coalition puts the main lines and sets out the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the battle of Mosul .. the international coalition puts the main lines and sets out the Empty The start of the battle of Mosul .. the international coalition puts the main lines and sets out the

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Posted       12/02/2016 09:51 AM

Revealed Iraqi military reports, said the popular crowd forces will not participate in the battle to liberate Mosul from the control of the organization "Daash", which will be an international effort wide.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He said the report, it had seen that the international effort will participate actively in the battle where he will be the US Air bombardments and air protection 24 hours a day. The report also pointed out that some countries of the Coalition is considering the possibility of sending a large launchers and the use of missiles from the sea towards the goals Daash in the city, because the battle will be a comma in all military standards. for its part, Ninawa operations command announced the opening of thirteen expressing safe for the exit of the people of Mosul of the city, said the commander of maintaining operations, Major General Najim al-Jubouri in a press statement, he has been a plan to receive the fleeing civilians from the city's status, before and during editing operations.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The start of the battle of Mosul .. the international coalition puts the main lines and sets out the Empty Re: The start of the battle of Mosul .. the international coalition puts the main lines and sets out the

Post by day dreamer Fri 12 Feb 2016, 7:08 am

get er done boys!

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 am