Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About 5,000 Iraqis want to return from Finland

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About 5,000 Iraqis want to return from Finland Empty About 5,000 Iraqis want to return from Finland

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:55 am

About 5,000 Iraqis want to return from Finland

Friday 12-02-2016 | 4:31:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d

Twilight News Europe / migration experiencing the worst crisis since the Second World War, with the arrival of more than a million people to the continent last year to escape war and poverty in the Middle East and beyond.
    And welcomed Germany and Sweden's neighbor Finland a large number of immigrants, but Finland also saw an increase in the number of asylum seekers reached almost tenfold from 3600 to 2014 refugees to 32,500 refugees in 2015.
    It was about two-thirds of asylum seekers last year of young Iraqis but some rethinking now and Finland will conduct a private charter flights to Baghdad starting next week to take them to Iraq.
    Finnish officials pointed out that about 4,100 asylum seekers have canceled their applications so far, and the number will probably rise to 5,000 over the next few months.
    In this context, Tobias van Trek, an official in the "International Organization for Migration," saw that "Some say that the situation in Finland and the long process of requesting asylum have not lived up to expectations, or what he said to them received money to arrange their travel."
    The majority of migrants returning home for the devices they want to migrate back to their families, but some expressed disappointment at the difficulty of life in Finland.
    Hassan, who runs a tourist company explained that "Some people say they do not like the food here, although the weather is too cold or they do not feel welcomed in Finland. There are several reasons."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqis make up about 80 percent of returning migrants. While 22 people were asked only of Syria between 877 and 35 people between 5214 Afghans applied for asylum last year to return to their country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:18 pm