Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation is considering activating the Iraqi maritime line

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation is considering activating the Iraqi maritime line Empty Transportation is considering activating the Iraqi maritime line

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Transportation is considering activating the Iraqi maritime line

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Ministry of Transport announced, on Friday, the preparation of a feasibility study to re-Iraqi maritime line activation for the transport of goods by container, as pointed out that the project starts with 1000 container can be increased. 
    The general director of the General Company for Maritime Transport Abdul Karim Knhl in a statement received (long-Presse) a copy of , "The company's guidance and follow-up of the transport Minister Baqer al-Zubaidi has prepared a feasibility study to re-Iraqi maritime line activation for the transport of goods in containers," noting that "The project aims to restore the maritime Iraqi transport line activation container through co-operation and begin the project by 1000 container can be increased . " 
    he added Knhl that" the development of the official name of the General Company for Maritime transport on the transfer of cargo containers (CONTENARS) by ships is of great importance moral and material to re-work the transport of containers that carry the company name, "noting that" it is in raising the name of Iraq and the name of the public company maritime transport between global shipping companies in addition to maximizing the financial resources of the company. " 
    The Director General of the company to be" containerized transport method is a modern transport container followed by the world's largest marine companies because of its financial returns as well as a shortcut to the time of loading and unloading method. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:26 pm