Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
gundam701
Screwball
Neno
7 posters

Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. - Page 2 Empty Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use.

Post by Neno Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, decide to go ahead and make this know what I and a few others have been doing from the Liberty Club Private Area. I think it is time to share in open cause it makes since to do it. No matter what, it will build and build for the big day or even for a savings account that you can not touch until you convert it back. I thibnk that in its self will cause some to save money. If you do not like like this idea, just over look it and move on, it is for those wanting a idea.

You see, I see the possibility of the dinar coming out to market on a global trading event (like the Forex) at a lower rate than we all hope for to only increase in value as Iraq gains value. So if that happens, I want to be able to play the game and cash in some at first and all along the way if I choose. What ever the case, I want to retire as fast as possible even at the beginning rates if small and and play the game if to be and in order for me to do that, I have to increase my holding.

Below in Maroon, that has changed as we figured out we were selling our selves short a 100 thousand dinar (million on reserve) a month that would of only cost us $40. Again, when reading this and that below, only do, if you do, what you can afford but, give consider it giving your self back something, it will always pay the taxes on the last bit done. So even tho I started the $100.00 way, I am changing back to the $500.00 way tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Neno View Post
    Posted July 15, 2012
    Dinar Reserve Investing Strategy (Give Yourself Something)

© 2005-2012 www.NENOSPLACE.com
    Hi All,

Been debating on even putting this one out are not. You know with those comments like, "I have all I want", or "You just Pumping", and even, "Why" and "When is Enough Enough", is it even worth it. I think so cause those that see my point here knows then what I am saying. I all ready have several close friends that apply this strategy with this investment since Ali created the New Dinar GUARANTEE Reserve. I wanted to share it out loud with the rest. I may just put this in the Liberty Club section and then maybe out in public form later. I do not want folks to think I know something cause this is not what this is based on other than just ME investing in ME.

You know you wouldn't be here even reading this unless you are a investor and have a lot of faith or hope and even possibly knowledge that this investment is your investment of a life time. With that thought in mind, make it that. How? Let me share what we have been doing.

For the last three months since Dinar Trade created the GUARANTEE RESERVE, I started placing a 5 million dinar order monthly that you all have seen me post each time I did. That is over $500.00 a month I am giving myself back something. I have other friends that have been doing the same thing from $100 to even $1000 for a 10 million reserve monthly with some doing the roll over that I personally do not believe in like I use to not believe in the reserve option until the guarantee.

Now what we do is this after those reserves are purchased, the week or even a few days before the existing one expires we create the next one. I am going to start a different role as one of my friends explained to me just this past week. He is placing a million dinar reserve weekly on each Friday or Saturday of the week since Dinar Trade started the echeck cause that is free over the wires and or mail in cashiers check. This will allow him at least 4 million dinar at any given time on reserve with a locked in rate.

With Dinar Trade's Roll Over, we all pass on that cause it doesn't make sense to us to pay more for something we all ready have earned. We all use the Dinar Trade Promo Code "LOYAL" for a additional $20 off per million that is prorated down to the 10%.**

Now Dinar Trade's prices do change but they guarantee they will beat any other so called dealers price and with their million dinar price right now at $1080 that is $108 plus $20 for shipping minus $2 for the Promo Code "LOYAL" for a total of $126 for million on reserve.**

Couple my friends use to play the stock and commodities markets and love this move from Dinar Trade as they call it a set-up like options. Basically you are reserving a large amount secured by a 10% option hold. Just with this strategy by Dinar Trade you get the 10% back GUARANTEED!!

I like investing in myself and like to use this as that. For me it is the biggest thing I have ever been apart of to secure my future. I am not worried about any of the guru's tales or even the so called experts claiming scam, lop, re-denominate, etc, etc. I do know more than most about Dinar Trade and yes, that helps me make my decisions. Not that I know anything of when, but only the security of knowing Dinar Trade will be there for what ever takes place. Plus, I follow the investment and have a lot of patience.

So I keep on buying as my out look is, "the next just pays the taxes on the last, which gives me more to do something good with". I do not expect anyone to go out and spend money on something that they can not re-coop but this, is a no brainier as you can re-coop nearly all invested at anytime. What I am trying to convince many if not all of you is this, if you didn't believe in this or don't, then you do not even need to be here in the first place. I personally think that this is a great way to learn more about yourself and to learn to set yourself up even better.

It doesn't matter if own under a million or even over a 100 million, this strategy is awesome and needs to be done by all as and when they can. One thing I know is if you want it to keep going you got to feed the hand that feeds you. What I mean by that is this, Dinar Trade is going to so major extremes for the future of this and I want to be there for it all and want Dinar Trade to be #1 for all investors. I do not think that that needs my help but I and my closes friends are there to make sure that they keep rolling. So, no matter what you have now, what ever you add by this strategy is all how you look at it.

Invest all the time in your self. I have bought and sold for years and will continue again with this strategy cause for me, it is the best thing since Color TV. I decided to place this in the Liberty Club section first only to see what kind of reactions are posted before or even if I move it to the open forum. I do not want to make anyone mad are to think that I am pushing this on them cause in reality, I am investing in my self no matter what. Thanks for listening and please, ask questions...

** As of 11/01/2012 No longer need the LOYAL Promo Code as Dinar Trade is and will be lower than any other so called dealer as the above info is now around $102.00 a reserved million...
    gundam701
    gundam701
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use.

Post by gundam701 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:52 pm

yea i just called them to verify this issue and they told me over the phone that as long as it is postmarked you are good.  And they don't process orders on Saturday incase your wondering.
    CrackerJack
    CrackerJack
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinar Reserve Strategy" I and others use.

Post by CrackerJack Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Okay, gundam701 thank you very much. But that means that Sunday they do? Or should that be an obvious no? lmao :lol:
    gundam701
    gundam701
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by gundam701 Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:31 pm

not sure on that crackerjack. I assume they wont process any on sunday.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:46 pm

CrackerJack wrote:Exerpt from their Reserve Order Policy:

Orders must be placed using the online "Iraqi Dinar on Reserve" form.
    The Policies and Disclaimer must be agreed upon before placing an order.
    ~~~
    ~~~
    30 days will commence on the date the mail is received and signed for or once the funds are received in our account via wire transfer. We will honor the postmark on your mail or the time stamp on your wire to lock-in your rate. We will e-mail you verification of the date of your receipt of your payment and the due date of the balanced owed.
    ~~~
    ~~~
    ~~~

Exerpt from their Exchange Rate Policy:

The price of the Iraqi Dinar will be locked-in on the date the 10% is postmarked.
    ~~~
    ~~~
    ~~~

https:www.dinartrade.com/reserve-policies-and-disclaimers

I even printed it to make sure I was reading it right. But again I'm being told otherwise, can you clear this part up?
    Yes you are correct as I do see where you are reading this now. The link doesn't work but this is in the order form. I agree with the confusion now as what I showed you in the #2 of the front page on the reserve page it states different and, I had just ask Ali this a couple days ago.

I have called and he has returned the call but we keep missing each other do to him being swamped and I well, what ever, lol. I do know this tho, Ali will honor what is written. As soon as he returns my call again I will post back but, I go to bed at about 8pm so it may be tomorrow before I get back to this... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:24 pm

OK, we finally connected, this below is a FACT and what is on the front he said he will get it fixed to word so no one is confused. Hope this helped.... ;)

Reserve Order Policy:

Orders must be placed using the online "Iraqi Dinar On Reserve" form.
       The Policies and Disclaimer form must be agreed upon before the order may be submitted.
       The 10% down payment by cashiers check or money order [made payable to D. Trade, Inc.] must be mailed by Certified mail or any other secure service requiring a signature at the time of delivery to D Trade Inc.
       10% down payments sent via wire transfer will be confirmed once the funds are received in our account.
       30 days will commence on the date the mail is received and signed for or once the funds are received in our account via wire transfer. E-check orders will commence upon submission of the order. We will honor the postmark on your mail or the time stamp on your wire to lock-in your rate. We will e-mail you verification of the date of receipt of your payment and the due date of the balance owed.
       The additional 90% must be paid for by cashiers check(s) or money order(s) mailed to D. Trade, Inc. by Certified mail or any other secure service requiring a signature upon delivery and signed for on or before the 30 day period.
       90% payments by wire transfer must be sent by the day of expiration.
       Dinars on Reserve will be mailed to the customer Next Day delivery once the final 90% balance due payment is received and signed.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Wow that's nice!
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Ok, so now it has to be sent certified? oops
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:56 pm

They need to confirm receipt by signing for it...it's for your protection
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Ronbo wrote:Ok, so now it has to be sent certified? oops
    No, your reading the 90%... ;)
    gundam701
    gundam701
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by gundam701 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:18 pm

it has to be certified or overnight delivery.  It says that on the receipt for the reserve amount you purchase in the email they send.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 am