Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trained and equipped forces to proceed with the liberalization of Nine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trained and equipped forces to proceed with the liberalization of Nine Empty Trained and equipped forces to proceed with the liberalization of Nine

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Trained and equipped forces to proceed with the liberalization of Nineveh
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 14/2/2016 6:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Defence, on Saturday, about the movement of trained and equipped forces, "the highest levels" towards Nineveh province, to release it from Daash terrorist gangs. 
    The ministry said in a statement received "Baghdad news," a copy of it, he was "After the training, equipping and arming completeness began pieces of fifteen Infantry Division move its troops to the northern sector within the Nineveh operations command toward the Trooping the area as a first stage of the phased liberalization of the start of the next operations liberation after the integration of the arrival of the pieces involved in all configurations within a set plan for this purpose. " 
    It added that" those forces consisted Baktat Regiment commando leadership of the band and Alammeraat and Alsnov chock to inflict in turn the rest of the pieces, which are characterized as being trained and equipped with the highest levels since made ​​strides in training Iraqi training camps and trained all of which are focused on the hands of qualified instructors on light, medium and heavy weapons and the types of fights. " 
    she pointed out that" these forces equipped with modern weapons and trained them in neat to contribute to these efforts, the completion of the next task successfully and to terminate any presence of terrorist gangs in the province of Nineveh. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:24 am