Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad / Baghdad, confirmed the news of the foreign parliamentary relations, on Saturday, its inten

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad / Baghdad, confirmed the news of the foreign parliamentary relations, on Saturday, its inten Empty Baghdad / Baghdad, confirmed the news of the foreign parliamentary relations, on Saturday, its inten

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Baghdad / Baghdad, confirmed the news of the foreign parliamentary relations, on Saturday, its intention to communicate
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 14/2/2016 2:48

Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    confirmed the Committee on Foreign parliamentary relations, on Saturday, its intention to communicate with the State Department on irregularities visit Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri to America, as pointed out that al-Jubouri submitted an explanation simplified to the leaders of the political blocs on his visit details. A member of the Committee on Foreign parliamentary relations Khalid al-Asadi said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news", "the committee will continue with the Iraqi Foreign Ministry in order to stand on irregularities visit parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri's recent visit to America," he said, adding that "the parliament will ask Jubouri for transgressions of the rules of protocol, diplomacy and law cited by Ministry of Foreign Affairs. " he said al-Asadi said," al-Jubouri submitted an explanation simplified to the leaders of the political blocs about the details of his visit to the United States, "adding that" the president of the House of Representatives, who gave general things without going into details. " and considered the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, visiting Parliament Speaker Salim Jubouri to the United States recently in violation of the rules of protocol, as indicated that al-Jubouri not Atalaaha on the details of his visit so far, pointed out that the Iraqi embassy in Washington and put the "awkward position."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:57 am