Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker: Do not resort to withdrawals of foreign currency reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speaker: Do not resort to withdrawals of foreign currency reserves Empty Parliament Speaker: Do not resort to withdrawals of foreign currency reserves

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Monday, February 15, 2016 12:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad
    underscored the parliament speaker Iraq is able to fill the need of the money. Jubouri said in a Speaking on the occasion of the launch of the strategic plan of the Central Bank for the years 2016-2020, and attended by Alsumaria News, "the Central Bank demands put a financial plan that includes the development of the Bank's policies, including the policy cash Bank and supervision of banks and processor of inflation," noting that "all of this is through the development of banks public and private. "

He stressed Jubouri on the need "not to resort to withdrawals of foreign currency reserves to cover the deficit in the project budget," adding that "Iraq has the resources to allow the economy moving, as well as debts that are lower than the surrounding countries." He Jubouri that "the process real reform, there must be a finding insights and solutions and create new opportunities with the search for new people, "pointing to" we, however, provided that comply with the Constitution and consultation with the opinion of the rest of the political blocs. " He stressed that" all international organizations that are trying to help us on the crisis Finance, is able to fill our need of money and overcome the crisis, "he said." this problem must be resolved by the Iraqi government by putting investment plans. " the Central Bank of Iraq's refusal, on January 14 last, the government directed to draw from its reserves Finance, as he emphasized that the law does not allow the government to draw from the hard currency reserves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2024, 5:20 am