Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Mesopotamia demanding methodology switch and not the people in the new cabinet reshuf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Mesopotamia demanding methodology switch and not the people in the new cabinet reshuf Empty Parliamentary Mesopotamia demanding methodology switch and not the people in the new cabinet reshuf

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 7:36 am

Parliamentary Mesopotamia demanding methodology switch and not the people in the new cabinet reshuffle 

Rafidain bloc stressed on Monday the need to rely on switching methodology and not replace the people in the new cabinet reshuffle intended to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced soon.
    Prime bloc Kanna said in a statement that despite the marginalization of its mass and consisting it with the support of reform and stability of the country and everyone should take part in it each according to his abilities and potential, and expressed hope that not be a cabinet reshuffle which Abadi seeks to announcement and approval by Parliament, such as the National Coalition Government belonging to a few parties have brought the country to what came to him.
    He added that those parties are bears full responsibility for what is going through the country's security and economic challenges, and must rely on switching methodology and not replace people, pointing out that the next change will depend on how serious the major political blocs to carry out national tasks, not partisan or sectarian or Ketloah and so on, and it should be a priority for the new selection fighting corruption.
      This was Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has called for a substantial reshuffle of his government to bring professional figures
    Ebadi said, in a televised speech I call on the House of Representatives and the political blocs to cooperate in this change. "
    And that "ministerial cabin imposed by blocs and call for fundamental change includes professional personalities." He stressed "the completion of a full study of the restructuring of ministries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:09 am