Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security: mandatory service is an alternative to the National Guard

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security: mandatory service is an alternative to the National Guard Empty Parliamentary security: mandatory service is an alternative to the National Guard

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Feb 2016, 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Parliamentary security: mandatory service is an alternative to the National Guard
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.16.2016 3:56
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    confirmed and defense committee parliamentary security, on Monday, that the draft law of compulsory military service would be a substitute for the National Guard Law, as pointed out that the House of Representatives is will determine the coverage of the age groups with the law. A member of the committee MP Majid Ghraoui in an interview he followed "Baghdad news "that" compulsory service law would be an alternative to the national Guard Law, after the House of Representatives failed to recent legislation, "noting that" the law of service will be a real guarantee for the involvement of all components of Iraqi society in the security side and the lack of distinction between one person and another, also increases the national cohesion. " . He added that "the identification of births, or covered by the law age groups, will be agreed upon by the House of Representatives," expected "the law was passed in the second half of the current year the legislative Council." Ghraoui He continued that "the law was passed and the application of compulsory military service, requires the creation of officers and deputies camps officers to oversee the training covered by the law. " the Member of the Committee on Security and defense parliamentary Iskandar and berries had announced, for completion of the discussion of compulsory service law, stressing that the Commission submitted to the presidency of the Council of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:22 am