Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supreme Court Honors Antonin Scalia by Draping His Courtroom Chair in Black Tapestry

Lobo
Lobo

Supreme Court Honors Antonin Scalia by Draping His Courtroom Chair in Black Tapestry Empty Supreme Court Honors Antonin Scalia by Draping His Courtroom Chair in Black Tapestry

Post by Lobo Tue 16 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm

Supreme Court Honors Antonin Scalia by Draping His Courtroom Chair in Black Tapestry
Feb. 16, 2016 12:33pm Chris Enloe

[*]

WASHINGTON (TheBlaze/AP) — Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia’s courtroom chair has been draped in black to mark his death as part of a high court tradition that dates to the 19th century.
He sat to the right of Chief Justice John Roberts, the seat given to the senior justice.
Supreme Court Honors Antonin Scalia by Draping His Courtroom Chair in Black Tapestry Scaliadrapery-620x406
Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia’s bench chair and the bench in front of his seat are seen draped in black Monday after his death. (Getty Images/Handout from Supreme Court)
The entrance to the marble courtroom and the mahogany bench in front of Scalia’s chair also have been draped with black wool crepe.
In addition, the flags on the court’s front plaza will fly at half-staff in Scalia’s honor for the next 30 days.
Scalia died Saturday at age 79. He joined the court at the appointment of former president Ronald Reagan in 1986 and was its longest-serving justice.
Funeral plans still had not been released as of Tuesday morning.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/16/supreme-court-honors-antonin-scalia-by-draping-his-courtroom-chair-in-black-tapestry/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%202-16-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Wed 19 Jan 2022, 4:38 am