Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hnگala calling on the government to reimburse the peasants for the years 2014 and 2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hnگala calling on the government to reimburse the peasants for the years 2014 and 2015 Empty Hnگala calling on the government to reimburse the peasants for the years 2014 and 2015

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 3:27 pm

[size=32]Hnگala calling on the government to reimburse the peasants for the years 2014 and 2015

[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad

The member of the Kurdistan Alliance MP Majid Hnگala government to pay dues peasants of Iraq in general and farmers in Nineveh and the Kurdistan Region in particular, for the years 2014 and 2015 wheat and barley crops as a moral responsibility Among its duties.

He denounced the MP said in a statement seen by "Nur News" government action to send the names of the sons of the provinces hot to seven or eight agencies and security departments and with the slow pace of proceedings in those circuits that take several months, exacerbating and impedes they receive for their money, affirming his support for non-delivery of any amounts for farmers who hover suspicions around them sympathize with terrorist gangs Daash but at the same time is not on the innocent displaced people who have narrowed their ways and no way for them to live only calculate the dues owed by the government. "

MP said that "the payment of those funds would hurt directly the credibility of the government was delayed and will pay peasants and farmers to refrain from cultivating their land, as well as delays in their sights their debts to banks and Mzudim of seeds, fertilizers, recalling the government officials statements that peasants dues red line that must not be exceeded."

He stressed that "the delivery of peasants and farmers their dues will support self-sufficiency in wheat and barley crops plans at the same time prevent the suffering of their families."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:12 pm