Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gazania - Bright, daisy-like flowers great for hot, dry areas.

Lobo
    Lobo

Gazania - Bright, daisy-like flowers great for hot, dry areas. Empty Gazania - Bright, daisy-like flowers great for hot, dry areas.

Post by Lobo Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:21 am

Gazania - Bright, daisy-like flowers great for hot, dry areas. Gazania
    Bright, daisy-like flowers great for hot, dry areas.
    Gazania

Gazania hybrid

• Type: Annual
    • Light: Full sun
    • Plant spacing: 9 to 12 inches apart
    • Plant size: 12 to 18 inches tall

An excellent choice for hot, dry spots, gazania bears brightly colored daisy-like flowers in shades of bronze, pink, white, yellow, or orange. These durable, easy-to-grow plants excel in beds, containers, and hanging baskets, as well as edgings or groundcovers. They are always a favorite in rock gardens. Plant in spring in well-drained soil and feed with a timed-release fertilizer at planting. For best flowers, be sure the plants get full sun, because the flowers close at night and reopen with sunshine. These plants love hot, dry weather.
    Some Bonnie Plants varieties may not be available at your local stores, as we select and sell varieties best suited to the growing conditions in each region.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:36 pm