Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry opens plant chlorine soda production exceeds 9000 tonnes per year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry opens plant chlorine soda production exceeds 9000 tonnes per year Empty Industry opens plant chlorine soda production exceeds 9000 tonnes per year

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Industry opens plant chlorine soda production exceeds 9000 tonnes per year

 Baghdad / Munir al-Jubouri 

Was opened by the Minister of Industry and Minerals, on Wednesday, chlorine and soda plant and the second phase of the rehabilitation of plastic bags factory, north of Babylon (100 km south of Baghdad), confirmed that the plant will fill about 40% of the country's need, as warned destinations fights Iraqi industry from trying to stop the production, authorized the general manager of the lab beaten with an iron fist for each of the manipulated product. the Minister of Industry and minerals Mohammed Darraji in his speech during the opening of chlorine soda plant in Musayyib spend north of Babylon, and attended (range Press) "the opening of this plant by the company public Euphrates in the district of Musayyib north of Babylon, is an important step that the chlorine is one of the key materials for the sterilization of water, especially after last year saw the spread of cholera, "noting that" this plant will produce 9,250 tons per year of liquid chlorine and will block about 40 percent of the country's need and reduce the import process. " . Darraji and added that "there is a directive that the price is cheaper than imported was agreed that there should be control of the quality and observers on the product by the secretariat of Baghdad," adding that "the word made ​​in Iraq or our industry who we were not just a word or logo but is Platform real action to save the Iraqi economy. " The Minister of Industry and minerals that" there are countries and traders do not want to promote our industry and they want to deal in Iraq and eat haraam wealth Haram, there are external and internal Markian in order not to see an Iraqi product, until yesterday, was a battle against the opening of this edifice great, "stressing that" any attempt to stop the production or manipulation of the product will be a great punishment and general manager of the plant is authorized personally beaten with an iron fist from me any attempt to manipulate the product. " he pointed Darraji that" there are those who used methods diabolical to topple the Iraqi industry as happened in the lab Dairy presence of some young workers who deliberately delay the product launch to the two days of the end of validity before and thus coming to the market power to Completed We have dealt with this matter, "referring to" near the launch industrial loans, and in turn must support and protect our industry because of taking a loan and opens a laboratory must to support its production to meet the loan. " He stressed Darraji" the need to rely on Iraqi production in the coming years to ensure the salaries and not rely entirely on the budget, as in past years, "explaining that" the country needs real reform and we support technocrats process and if necessitated re-country process and build it I'll be the first to submit his resignation if I'm not on as much responsibility. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm