Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rising to more than $ OPEC basket oil price from the previous day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rising to more than $ OPEC basket oil price from the previous day Empty Rising to more than $ OPEC basket oil price from the previous day

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 8:34 am

Rising to more than $ OPEC basket oil price from the previous day

Rising to more than $ OPEC basket oil price from the previous day 2.1455888121296425422

Record oil OPEC basket price rose to more than a dollar from the previous day, where $ 29.96 reached a barrel compared with $ 28.18 for the day before. The publication of the accounts of Secretariat of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries / OPEC / which was issued on Friday that "OPEC basket price reached 29.96 $ a barrel, compared with $ 28.18 the previous day. " It consists of OPEC's basket of crudes from a combination Sahara (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Oriente (Ecuador), Minas (Indonesia), Iran heavy (Islamic Republic of Iran) light and Basra ( Iraq), Kuwait export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny light (Nigeria), Qatar marine (Qatar), Arab light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (UAE) and Mary (Venezuela).

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:18 am