Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Austria Sticks It to EU=> Vows to Keep Caps on Migrants It Will Allow to Cross Its Border

Lobo
    Lobo

Austria Sticks It to EU=> Vows to Keep Caps on Migrants It Will Allow to Cross Its Border Empty Austria Sticks It to EU=> Vows to Keep Caps on Migrants It Will Allow to Cross Its Border

Post by Lobo Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:42 pm

Austria Sticks It to EU=> Vows to Keep Caps on Migrants It Will Allow to Cross Its Border

Jim Hoft Feb 19th, 2016 7:51 am 

Austria Sticks It to EU=> Vows to Keep Caps on Migrants It Will Allow to Cross Its Border Migrants-border-austria-575x307
    Migrants try to bust through road block on the Austrian border.
    Austria vowed to stick to its plan to cap the number of migrants it will allow to cross its border on a daily basis.
    This is despite threats from EU officials in Brussels.
    Via Vlad Tepes:

EU elites told Austria that daily caps on migrants was against the law.
    Euronews reported:
    European Union Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos wrote to the Austrian government on Thursday to warn Vienna that its plan for a daily cap on the number of asylum seekers it would let across its border would break EU law.
    “What the Austrians have decided is not according to European laws,” Avramopoulos told Reuters. “I am sending the letter telling them that what they decided to do is not compatible to the European legislation. The Austrians are obliged to accept asylum applications without putting a cap.”
    Austria, on the migrant route from Turkey via Greece and the Balkans to Germany, said late on Wednesday that it would let in no more than 3,200 people a day from Friday.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/austria-vows-to-stick-with-caps-on-migrants-it-will-allow-to-cross-its-border/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:10 pm