Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education: more than three thousand forged certificate through 2015

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education: more than three thousand forged certificate through 2015 Empty Education: more than three thousand forged certificate through 2015

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Feb 2016, 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Education: more than three thousand forged certificate through 2015
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    on: Saturday 02/20/2016 23:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    confirmed the Ministry of Education disclosure of more than three thousand forged certificate during the past year. According to a ministry statement received "Baghdad news" a copy of the "Education Minister Mohammad Iqbal said he had a past in activating the forgers of certificates of academic accounting file," adding that " guarantee the future of Iraq depends on Petrchin scientific aspect and not to be tolerated. " He added that" the angels in charge of the ministry and the competent committees were able to detect more than & # 1635; & # 1633; & # 1634; & # 1636; forged certificate in Baghdad and the provinces for the year & # 1634; & # 1632; & # 1633; & # 1637; specifically, the flags of their respective departments and institutions do to bring those involved to the investigation. " the statement noted that" the Minister of Education continues and in person forgery, fraud and financial and administrative corruption file, although the vast problems associated with these files and their owners, and so I made ​​the ministry and the minister likely to target various media and political means, but the minister has not prevented from continuing to uncover them and hold them accountable. " and promised Iqbal, according to the statement of the Iraqi people to move to reveal corrupt and counterfeiters and cancellation of their certificates urgently", urging them to cast information that supports the ministry's efforts in this area, and this is a national duty no matter what. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:33 am