Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hussein almerapi: accusations of Central Bank would affect the reputation of the dinar and the adven

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hussein almerapi: accusations of Central Bank would affect the reputation of the dinar and the adven Empty Hussein almerapi: accusations of Central Bank would affect the reputation of the dinar and the adven

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:57 am

Hussein almerapi: accusations of Central Bank would affect the reputation of the dinar and the advent of global companies

13-04-2013 11:28 A

Baghdad (newsletter). Denied member Deputy economy and investment/National Alliance Hussein Salman almerapi, the Central Bank charges for theft (10) tons of gold, warning of the impact on the reputation of the Bank and the dinar and the advent of companies.
    Said almerapi (News Agency): there is an error in the documentation for the full collection of gold and sent to the International Monetary Fund by the Central Bank, where he wrote the first report (39) t, and later corrected in the subsequent report was written (29).
    He noted that the integrity Commission when they saw the difference between the two reports confirmed that the theft of 10 tons of gold without verifying and assuring the subject, resulting in his frightening information and targeting the largest financial institution in the country and the Central Bank.
    He added that unemployment paralyzed movement in State institutions and would undermine the Central Bank's work and its impact on his reputation in foreign forums, so the result will affect the arrival of international companies which constitutes Iraq for her danger zone.
    The parliamentary integrity Committee member MP Javad alshahili revealed last week that the ' ten tons of gold stolen from Central Bank ' during the end of last year, said that the current Presidency of the World Bank ' involved ' the theft./finished/8 l. Eng.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am