Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Taste: the decision to ban the import of wheat wrap and manipulation scam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Taste: the decision to ban the import of wheat wrap and manipulation scam Empty Taste: the decision to ban the import of wheat wrap and manipulation scam

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 7:38 am

[ltr]
    Taste: the decision to ban the import of wheat wrap and manipulation scam

February 21, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The chairman of the Virtue Bloc Ammar Tohme, said on Sunday that Iraq is losing $ 800 million a year as a result of the import of wheat, describing the government's decision to ban import for the purpose of protecting the local product as a clear wrap and manipulation and fraudulent practices.
    He said Tohme told a news conference in the House of Representatives and was attended by Agency correspondent our economy News, "The government has decided to ban the import of food wheat to protect the local product and allow the import of feed wheat, which is used for purposes other than human and that gets some people window and those imported wheat forage price of $ 250 per ton when it is inserted and recorded by the country's food grain and he buys the state at a price of $ 600 per ton. "
    Tohme said that "the fraud that makes the state to lose nearly $ 800 million a year in addition to the health implications of the fact that wheat is not human food, but fodder for the animals."
    Tohme and pointed out that "clear evidence that supports this manipulation is concerned that the declaration of the amount of local product reaches self-sufficiency despite the fact that large areas of land used to grow wheat have we lost as a result of the terrorist Daash control them."
    Tohme and student body "integrity and regulatory circuitry detects agencies and people involved in this endangered the economy and food security to the Iraqis practices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:10 am