Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hassani: Iraq is passing through a new phase should open economic prospects with all countries of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hassani: Iraq is passing through a new phase should open economic prospects with all countries of th Empty Hassani: Iraq is passing through a new phase should open economic prospects with all countries of th

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:12 am

Hassani: Iraq is passing through a new phase should open economic prospects with all countries of the world

13-04-2013 10:32 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Stressed former member of the House of Representatives Abdul Hadi al-Hassani, the need to strengthen economic and trade cooperation between Iraq and all the developed countries in the fields of economy, to support and develop sectors and economic systems in the country.

Hassani said (of the Agency news): Iraq is passing through a new phase, especially after the change of the political system, which had been invited to wars and to boycott all states to a decentralized democratic system, believes in the policy of a free market economy.

: So should open horizons of joint cooperation at all levels and sectors between Iraq and all economically developed countries through the exchange of experiences and bring international companies and investment consultancy, to support and develop the national economy.

He added: that the world has become a small village through the use of technologies and technological work, registered any country access to the other country and to take advantage of its capabilities and energies and strengthen its trade and economic exchanges with him. / End / 8.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am