Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Et) publishes the parliamentary integrity on the money smuggled Report

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Et) publishes the parliamentary integrity on the money smuggled Report Empty (Et) publishes the parliamentary integrity on the money smuggled Report

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:20 pm

[size=30][ltr](Et) publishes the parliamentary integrity on the money smuggled Report[/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]B 22/02/2016 03:27 | Views: 1450[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brother - Baghdad
    Released the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, on Monday, a report on the money smuggled out of Iraq.
    The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, announced today the formation of a supreme committee shall prosecute and recover the money diverted tasks, his two deputies management charge and the membership of committees of integrity, financial and legal foreign, security and defense and accountability, justice and relations, holds the prosecution and the recovery of smuggled money and a hearing with the executive bodies competent sessions tasks ,.
    The parliament had formed during its meeting on 9 February, a parliamentary committee to see money diverted from Iraq, while the Legal Committee - one of the author to prosecute Iraqi smuggled money - Committees announced that it will issue a decision obliging the government to investigate the accounts and balances that hover around the doubts and suspicions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:52 am