Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: The government is seeking to ensure the stability of the individual through improving labor m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: The government is seeking to ensure the stability of the individual through improving labor m Empty Saleh: The government is seeking to ensure the stability of the individual through improving labor m

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 9:05 am

[ltr]

February 23, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that the government is seeking to ensure the stability of the Iraqi individual through the upgrading of the labor market. 
    Saleh added in a speech during a legal workshop held by the Ministry of Labour to discuss the establishment of an integrated social system in collaboration with the World Bank and I followed the agency of our economy News that "the government is seeking to gain access to an integrated project to ensure the stability of the Iraqi individual to reduce the incidence of poverty and the real destitution through raise the profile of the labor market and social security ". 
    The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, today held a legal workshop to discuss the establishment of an integrated social system, would support the retirees and working creditors as one of the pillars supporting the private sector, in the presence of representatives of ministries and social partners, and a representative of the World Bank Reuert existence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:08 pm