Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National: reject the popular crowd to reduce the salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National: reject the popular crowd to reduce the salaries Empty Deputy for the National: reject the popular crowd to reduce the salaries

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Feb 2016, 3:27 am

[ltr]Deputy for the National: reject the popular crowd to reduce the salaries[/ltr]

Since 02.24.2016 at 09:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]His National Alliance MP Adel Al Mansouri, on Wednesday, for refusing to cut the salaries of the popular crowd, saying that prejudice and denial of all their sacrifices for Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mansouri said, in a statement received / balances News / copy, "We reject any reduction of the salaries of the popular crowd, because this unfairness and denial of every sacrifice for Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And he urged the Iraqi government to "address the imbalance in the management and distribution of these Mujahideen salaries," noting "the importance of providing full support and support them." It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:28 pm